The kingdom, along with the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt also cut all diplomatic and transport links with Qatar, including barring direct flights between the countries.
Not just that King Salman has also said that he would fly Qatari pilgrims on Saudi Airlines at his expense.
Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud ordered last week to allow Qatari pilgrims to enter Saudi via the land port without electronic permits.
According to him, since the beginning of transportation of pilgrims to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which began on July 30, a significant progress had been achieved by the commission in many areas.
Following the meetings, the Saudi King said he will mobilize all the kingdom's potentials to enable Hajj pilgrims to perform their Hajj rituals easily and peace of mind. Qatar rejects those claims.
Speaking at a news conference during his visit to Norway, Thani said Saudi authorities have not yet responded to queries from Qatar's Ministry of Islamic Affairs regarding the security of Qatari citizens during the Hajj rituals. Qatar denies the allegation.
Marri told Middle East Eye in early August that the claims amounted to "hate speech" and were making an already hard situation for the Hajj pilgrims from Qatar worse.
Saudi state media broke the news overnight. They are saying that Qatar, the Houthis and Iran are planning to bomb Mecca. "This is hate speech and its not safe for Qatari citizens to go to Hajj this year", he said.
The Qatar-based Al Jazeera reported that the small Gulf country filed a complaint to the International Civil Aviation Organization against attempts to "terrorize" travelers flying on Qatari Airways.
Meanwhile, visa applications of the remaining 300 pilgrims were sent yesterday, the deadline for completing visa process of hajis, Saiful Islam, director of the Hajj Camp, told this correspondent last night.
Between 2 million and 3 million Muslims travel to Mecca each year for the pilgrimage - which every able-bodied Muslim has a duty to undertake at least once in their lifetime.