Fresh sexual abuse allegations emerge against Kevin Spacey

House Of Cards Producers May Kill Off Kevin Spacey's Frank Underwood

'House Of Cards' Crew Member Alleges Spacey Made Unwanted Advance In Md.

Here's a look at key developments in his still-unfolding case.

"Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment".

One of the accusers said the actor plied him with alcohol and asked him to watch homosexual pornography with him when he was 16-years-old.

"Netflix is not aware of any other incidents involving Kevin Spacey on-set", the company said in a statement to CNN. The actor wrote a lengthy post Sunday in response to Rapp's revealing Buzzfeed interview, which was published earlier that evening.

I was in a state of shock. Many in the gay community are claiming it was an attempt to divert attention away from the accusations by claiming sexual confusion.

In London, The Old Vic has been accused of covering up allegations of groping and inappropriate sexual behaviour by Spacey.

Netflix did not immediately respond to HuffPost's request for comment. Tuesday's episode of the NBC drama "This Is Us", which had initially referred to a Spacey film, was reedited to replace him with Christian Bale.

Eight people who worked on House of Cards - the hit series whose future hangs in the balance after being suspended indefinitely - told CNN that the actor made the set a "toxic" work environment through a pattern of sexual harassment.

The production assistant alleges he was driving Spacey to the set inside an Abingdon warehouse when Spacey put his hand between his legs.

His publicist and talent agency confirmed they had dropped him, and Spacey has made no public comment other than declaring that he was "beyond horrified" by the first allegation from actor Anthony Rapp, which he claimed not to remember.

British police are investigating Spacey over an alleged assault which took place in 2008. The Sun newspaper said the new allegation comes from a man who was in his early 20s at the time.

"Netflix will not be involved with any further production of "House of Cards" that includes Kevin Spacey", Netflix's statement reads.

As of now, the Netflix show producers are currently reviewing Spacey's contract to see if they are legally able to move forward without him according to the report. In another blow to Spacey's wallet, a Dutch business forum canceled his headline appearance at their conference November 29 in Rotterdam.

Latest News