Saudi Arabia intercepts ballistic missile fired by Yemeni rebels

Saudi Arabia intercepts ballistic missile fired by Yemeni rebels

Saudi Arabia intercepts ballistic missile fired by Yemeni rebels

Saudi Arabia on Friday intercepted a ballistic missile over the kingdom's south near the border with Yemen, state media reported, hours after Yemeni rebels said they had launched an attack. The scattered fragments of the shot down missile caused minor damage to private property of a citizen in the Najran region while there was no loss of life, according to Col.

Ibb and Al-Hodeidah governorates are the hardest hit by diphtheria, spread through close physical and respiratory contact, World Health Organization spokesman Tarik Jasarevic said in response to a query.

In November, two ballistic missiles fired from Yemen were intercepted.

The spokesperson described the attack as "hostile" and accused Iran of supporting Houthi militias.

Previously, the broadcaster announced the launch of Soviet missile Qaher-2M against a military installation in Saudi Arabia, claiming that the target was struck.

Malki renewed his call for the global community to take more serious and effective steps to stop the Iranian violations of the continuing smuggling and transfer of ballistic missiles and weapons to terrorist and outlawed groups in Yemen. He also underlined the need to hold Iran accountable for its support and flagrant defiance of global norms and values.

The United States, a long-time ally of Saudi Arabia, has said Iran manufactured a missile fired by the Houthis towards Riyadh's worldwide airport in November.

Al-Malki also criticized the UN Humanitarian Coordinator in Yemen Jamie McGoldrick's recent report saying that it lacks information, adding that McGoldrick "needs to focus on his work".

The coalition said in a Thursday statement carried by the Saudi news agency SPA that the United Nations needs to review the humanitarian work mechanism and the competence of its employees working in Yemen.

The Yemeni army and popular committees managed to advance into the center of Al-Jawf province, according to the head of the revolutionary committees Mohammad Ali Al-Houthi who called on the pro-Saudi forces to return to their national identity.

He showed pictures of caves and hiding spots of Houthi weapons and missiles.

Latest News