The UFC's best-known athlete and an global drawcard McGregor, 29, appeared before a judge at the Kings County Criminal Court, dressed in a blue, long-sleeved shirt that hid his trademark tattoos.
McGregor was charged with assault and criminal mischief for the outburst.
"They stormed the building. and started to attack the buses with trash cans, dollies", White said.
Nurmagomedov went on to beat Al Iaquinta for the vacant lightweight championship title and later took a swipe at McGregor after the fight.
As for McGregor, himself, the global sports personality has kept unusually quiet over the past days.
"So much rumor and misinformation about my client, Conor McGregor".
Another fighter, Ray Borg, was also scheduled to be in the ring, but was also deemed unfit to fight after suffering corneal abrasions.
White also doused any potential speculation that McGregor's actions were some type of pre-planned publicity stunt.
White said he and McGregor talked Friday, a day after the UFC star allegedly attacked a bus and injured other UFC fighters. On Thursday afternoon, he bashed in the windows of a bus carrying over 20 UFC fighters.
McGregor will be allowed to travel back to Ireland before the trail, which is set for June 14. He was released from custody on $50,000 bail Friday after an arraignment.
As you'd imagine, UFC president Dana White was furious with McGregor, who was later arrested and charged with assault and criminal mischief. The windshield of one bus was cracked, and fighter Michael Chiesa suffered cuts to the face during the incident.
Attar added that his client is "looking forward" to competing again, according to a statement posted to social media.
It will be contested between Nurmagomedov and Max Holloway on Saturday. McGregor responded on Twitter stating, "you'll strip me of nothing". Nurmagomedov and Lobov were involved in a confrontation earlier in the week, prompting the former UFC lightweight champion to hop on a plane and arrive in NY.