Married woman, mechanic reportedly die from carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex

Man finds wife and 'her lover' dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

Husband finds bodies of wife, mechanic in car

Carbon monoxide poisoning killed a woman and a man as they had sex, police say.

Kahali Johnson identified one of the victims to the police as his wife, Tameka Hargrave. As NBC New York reported, police believe that the woman was having sex with the man as payment for some work the mechanic was doing on her vehicle.

Her husband, Kahali Johnson, told ABC he found their bodies inside the garage, along with had been left running in a closed garage, and called police just before 9pm. "She's just a few feet away, she's laid out".

Johnson said he went to investigate after a strong gas odour entered his apartment before 9pm on Monday, and found the pair "laid out". Medical crews on the scene pronounced the victims dead at the scene. Sources also suggest that the wife and mechanic were inside the vehicle while having sex. I want her to see me graduate high school.

Family friend Kelly Mitchell said she couldn't get her head around Hargrave's death.

Johnson believes that his wife died of carbon monoxide poisoning, and criticized the apartment for not having proper alarm systems in the garage. "I can't do that", daughter Khalisha Johnson told CBS. I can't do that, ' she said. As the New York Post reported, the girl's 22-year-old partner turned on the auto so the couple could keep warm, and she was overcome by carbon monoxide.

Newark police say that the incident appears to be an accident, but it is still under investigation.

Johnson is blaming the apartment complex for not having adequate Carbon dioxide alarm systems.

Latest News