Samsung's Galaxy S10 installed with reliable cryptocurrency key storage solution: executive

Image Samsung Galaxy A50

Image Samsung Galaxy A50

Apart from the pixel count, the other equally impressive feature of the new camera sensors is that those use 0.8-micron pixels, which happen to be the smallest sized pixels now used in any smartphone camera so far. According to the leaks and rumors we've seen so far, Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Note 10 will feature a very similar design.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is all set to be Samsung's biggest smartphone launch in recent years. The Samsung Galaxy A9 comes with a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED Infinity Display with Full HD+ resolution and is powered by a 3,800mAh battery with support for Fast Charging.

It's straightforward sufficient to attract parallels between Samsung's and Sony's sensor, other than the truth that Samsung did announce a new direct rival within the 48 megapixels ISOCELL Vivid GM2. The aspect ratio that amounts that's even slimmer than a ideal 19:9 (2:1) is a novelty for Samsung who first embraced it with its last series of high-end Android smartphones. Samsung Knox is a defense-grade enterprise mobile security solution installed in most of Samsung's smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices.

The basic technology though remains the same, that of using four pixels to make one larger pixel, something that Samsung prefers to call as Tetracell tech.

As per the report, despite OnePlus 6T being the best seller in Q1 2019 with 26% share, Samsung won the race with the combined efforts of Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10 Plus in India with Q1 2019 shares of 12% and 16% individually, totalling to 28% market share in the premium smartphone market.

Galaxy Note 10 should come with multi-lens main camera modules - same story as the premium S10 phones.

Carl Blair might be just at the beginning of his career, but after attending a technical school, he has a fresh perspective on today's technology. You can check the update manually by going to Settings About Phone Software Update.

Latest News